enjoy the little things in life, for one day you’ll look back and realize they were the big things

Check Out My Other Blogs!

           

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day 1

     So here we are, Day 1 of my recovery. I'm tired and don't feel like writing, I'm going to go see if I can sneak a quick nap on the couch.

     Maman allowed me to sleep in today until 2:30. Daddy said that since it's my first day, I can't be expected to get back into the swing of things right away. It took an hour to eat breakfast, and then Mommy took me to Curves as part of my recovery. Yay for exercise every day. I don't have any feelings about it at all; not mad or annoyed or excited or anything. Going back at 5 for my orientation and first work out.

     Nap time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...