enjoy the little things in life, for one day you’ll look back and realize they were the big things

Check Out My Other Blogs!

           

Sunday, December 04, 2011

Result

     Okay. so the pizza wasn't bad. Maybe it was even a bit good. But it's not pizza. Some other sort of open-face wrap or whatever, but pizza is not meant to be like that.

     Had a pretty stressful dinner conversation. It made me pretty upset. I feel guilty about my money situation, and completely hopeless about fixing it. Spending addiction: one more problem to deal with with my non-existent psychologist. Hmm that's going great. I just had a shower and straightened my hair for the first timer since Thanksgiving ... the Canadian one! Making myself look good unfortunately doesn't make me feel any better.

     Tomorrow morning I'm going with Maman to Costco, and then hopefully I can start at Sunrise in the afternoon. I'd love to be able to go and do trivia and play Scrabble and chair yoga, or whatever they have going on. I hope they don't make me wait until my criminal check clears. Not that I have a criminal record, mind you, it's policy when working with the elderly.

     I am so so so exhausted after my day, it was incredibly stressful and upsetting. I really want to just go veg on the couch and play Skyrim for a bit, to take my mind off my life. Yah it's avoiding and yah I'm not supposed to do that but too bad. Hopefully I can get out of my phone call tonight.

PS. I think people are hypocrites relating to the Aboriginal crisis in northern Ontario right now. It makes me angry. Perhaps I will elaborate further tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...