enjoy the little things in life, for one day you’ll look back and realize they were the big things

Check Out My Other Blogs!

           

Monday, December 05, 2011

Wow Hyper

     So I just got back from Curves and holy crap do I have a lot of energy. "Moves like Jagger" was on the radio, so I blasted it the whole way home. I barged in the door and just had to dance with Dublin. I picked him up and we danced around the kitchen, much to the dismay of my Mother. Then I put him down and danced some more. Why am I telling you this? It's the first time in weeks if not months that I actually feel semi-normal again. I feel like I actually have energy. Yay for improvement!

     Making more progress on my board game. I've chosen cool themed fonts (duh) for all the different categories of questions. I am so clever.

     Wonder how long this energy will last...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...