enjoy the little things in life, for one day you’ll look back and realize they were the big things

Check Out My Other Blogs!

           

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Chugging Along

     I have to say, as much as I was dreading today's work load, I do admit that I am mildly impressed at my writing so far. I do, however, wonder where this creative streak has returned from ... probably been in hiding since 2008, too scared to make the transition from CEGEP to University by my side. I suppose I should be frustrated, but in all honesty, I don't want to scare it away, so I'll appreciate it for now. It's actually quite refreshing; this is the first time in years that I have sit down to write, and the words, ideas and creativity just come pouring out.

     Of course I'm wasting them on my blog. Typical though; can you honestly say you're surprised? I didn't think so.

     On the docket for today: finish my historical psychology paper on Masters and Johnson. Their work is very interesting, but looking at it from a historical point of view really ruins the whole thing. Need I reiterate how much I hate history?

     Hmm all of a sudden I really want to watch Twilight. Mmm or play Wii...

1 comment:

  1. I vote Twilight!!
    I wish I was home so I could partake in these primo activities :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...