enjoy the little things in life, for one day you’ll look back and realize they were the big things

Check Out My Other Blogs!

           

Monday, March 28, 2011

What's Going On?

     Is there something in the air? Did Holly and I awaken spirits on Saturday when we played boardgames by candles? (Pope John Paul ... best guess/luck ever).

     Today makes it the second day in, oh I guess a week, that I am being haunted by my past. You know when something happens and you get over it, you write it off, get over it, believe that it's in the past and move on? Yah, well I did that. And now that wall I put up is being bombed down. And I am in too much shock to do anything.

     Sometimes you force yourself to forget things because they are too confusing or painful to constantly dwell on. A lot of people repress their childhoods, or certain relationships. Why do those memories seem to always jump back when you finally believe you're over them?

     I don't even know if this makes sense, I am still so confused. Also, considering, I am too scared to say anything concrete for fear of scaring it away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...