enjoy the little things in life, for one day you’ll look back and realize they were the big things

Check Out My Other Blogs!

           

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Chris Brown: to like or not to like?

     So I'm on the bus on the way to my three hour Crim class. I don't want to go, but I have to hand in my paper that's half done and a week late. I'm sitting here listening to my Spring 2011 playlist, and the song Yeah3x by Chris Brown is playing. Because I try to rate most of my music, I was deciding between 3 stars (I like it) and 4 stars (I really like it, and want to add it to my playlist of favourites). I decided on 4 stars because as it turns out, I really did want it to be rotated in with my other favourite songs.

     My train of through went like this: I started thinking what's in my playlist of favourites, and I realized Chris Brown's song Forever is like a 6/5 and definitely on that list. Since I just saw his interview with Good Morning America, I was thinking about that situation. He's totally cracked. I understand that he wants to talk about his album, but you're in the wrong and you're in the spotlight, you can't exactly tell the world when the situation is over. Rihanna can, as the victim, but Chris Brown cannot.

     Insert: in all honestly i dont even know if i believe the whole situation. i admit i was out of the know at the time, but for some reason I didn't really feel like following it. I'm not very star-obsessed, I really just like the music. Please don't anyone take this the wrong way, I am not belitling the situation.

     Musically I am so on Chris' side. I said musically, people, I don't endorse domestic violence! I was thinking about all their music, and I really hate a lot of Rihanna's music (well, really dislike). Umbrella, Don't Stop The Music, Rude Boy, Only Girl In The World. (I do like some songs, like Love The Way You Lie and Rehab♥). And Chris Brown's music I love: Yeah3x, With You, Forever♥. I just realized how odd that was.

     BTW: Forever is ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...