enjoy the little things in life, for one day you’ll look back and realize they were the big things

Check Out My Other Blogs!

           

Friday, April 08, 2011

The Infinite Question...

What do I do now?

     I am so frustrated; I don't want to do anything. Literally, I've been pondering this for the past hour or so. I have tons of things I could do, and not even all of them are chores. I don't want to watch TV or a movie, I don't want to play any video game, I don't want to read, I don't want to cook or eat, I don't want to quilt. I don't want to do the dishes or tidy my bedroom. Taxes, write a cover letter for my CV, look for jobs, colour, sudoku or crosswords, read school books. Nothing.

     I don't even want to sleep! Come on people, that's got to mean something!

     So I suppose I'll just vegetate. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...