enjoy the little things in life, for one day you’ll look back and realize they were the big things

Check Out My Other Blogs!

           

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Two down, two to go

     I had my second of four exams this morning: Theories of Personality. In truth, this class was more of the existential garbage which I hate. We were tested on eight or so men who were psychologists, most of them having rather philosophical or existential views; Fromm, Laing and Frankl, to name a few. The exam comprised of 80 multiple choice questions, 10 fill in the blank (which I hate) and ten definitions. I think I did okay on the MC and the definitions, but the fill in the blanks are so annoyingly ambiguous...there are several answers that make sense and fit, but only one specific one will actually be marked right, and of course synonyms are usually never good enough. I really don't mind though, because for this class the teacher gave us several marking options, and I chose to do the test and write the take-home which guarantees a C. And I'm okay with that. I have to be. Now I have a few days off to relax, and spend some of the Easter holiday with Matt.

     And I am mellow, and don't feel like writing any more right now. Tomorrow I am planning on finishing my room clean up, and reading more of Rumors. Now it's time for chocolate ice cream with Rolo syrup, yummmm.

     Thought I'd share a funny FML: Today, I discovered why my boyfriend was always so excited to spend the night at my place. Sex with my roommate. FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...