enjoy the little things in life, for one day you’ll look back and realize they were the big things

Check Out My Other Blogs!

           

Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Excitement? Destroyed.

     You know that feeling you have when you're waiting for something exciting? An e-mail or instant message from a crush? A phone call for a job interview? A date to ring the doorbell? Well, I'm sure that's how all you, my readers, have been feeling lately. Right? Because I have been slacking on blogging lately. I'm going to try hard and keep up with things.

     I ate too much goat cheese dip for dinner, and I have a headache, so all the posts I had planned for tonight will have to wait until tomorrow. [Except for one]...

     Actually I had that feeling today. Matt needs a new apartment (his current landlord wants to kick him out for not being able to pay rent ... it's a long story but basically he was let go from his job around Christmas without warning, and none of the jobs he's applied for or started working at have panned out. Plus, the rent being asked for the shithole he lives in now is outrageous). There's an amazing place four houses away from his current place (which is still a perfect location) that's a great price and comes with furniture, which he doesn't have, twice as much room as he has now, and more or less a private bathroom. Sounds great, right? Well he got the place! It's so perfect and I was on cloud nine when I found out! A real bed, more room to live in ... it's so exciting!

     Yah well, apparantly one of his potential rommates is allergic to cats, so Matt can't bring Pepper and Simba, so he won't move in. Except that I am very allergic to cats too, and they don't bother me. Plus, they don't even shed! Piss me right off the horse. Holly said it was okay for them to come live here, which I think is perfect :) I know Matt may be a bit lonely, but maybe he'll be okay to take Pepper. I'm going to arrange for the roommate to see Pepper and find out if he has a reaction to her. Damn people, won't even give it a chance.

    I really need to go to bed now. Remind me to tell you tomorrow about Geico commercials.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...