enjoy the little things in life, for one day you’ll look back and realize they were the big things

Check Out My Other Blogs!

           

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Ahh, Freedom

     My first day of relaxation has been magnificent so far. I did wake up rather early, but it's the first day back here, and I usually wake up pretty early. I had some coffee and breakfast (I made sticky buns again) and did quilting figuring on the computer with my mom. She is sending a friend pictures of some panels of her quilt "Tucson Splendour" and I helped her size them all. I have no cleaning to do, no dishes (thank Josephine Cochrane for that!), no cooking, no anything really, and I am loving the freedom!!

     Fabricville is having a sale this weekend, so Maman and I decided to go. I needed some border and backing fabric for my currently unnamed Christmas project. Mom and Dad went to Mexico at the beginning of the month, and brought me back a really nice sun dress that actually fits perfectly. So of course we must replicate it; we found some really gorgeous fabric for that. Maman also bought some Mexican rayon (which is pretty shitty quality) to make some skirts and beach cover-ups. We found some similar and nicer fabric so we got that too. It was a nice outing :) I love fabric!

     I have a cat to rescue. Dublin ventured into the very dark recesses of our basement, and is being snotty and won't come out.

     Steak for dinner (yum!) and then who knows what? Probabaly more relaxing! Ahhhhhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...