enjoy the little things in life, for one day you’ll look back and realize they were the big things

Check Out My Other Blogs!

           

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Too Early

I am so ... very ... tired....
I woke up early (as per usual) but I can't get back to sleep. I'm really quite hungry, but I have no food. Well, almost no food. And since there is nothing acceptable on my any of my three go-to channels, I am sitting herewatching Sex and the City with Dublin. Wait - Miranda is pregnant? Charlotte is divorced? Uh oh, this episode is later in the series than I am already caught up on.
I really am too tired for this...

1 comment:

  1. if only you would have been up as I was frantically scrambling to get all of my stuff together.. I was running a tad bit late today (cough-half an hour-cough).
    Enjoy sex and the city, and tell Dublin I say hello!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...