enjoy the little things in life, for one day you’ll look back and realize they were the big things

Check Out My Other Blogs!

           

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Middle, Season 2

Episode 16
February 16, 2011

     The episode opens up with Brick in a 'social skills pageant'. Which is super funny, and totally typical of this show, and Brick. "I like flying kites", "I like flying kites too", and then they shake hands (and break!). Brick's story this episode is him wanting a friend. He says to his parents about finding a friend "mom, dad, you know what I like". Frankie going on about Brick's friend was as if she was describing a date; she laughed at all his jokes and put out (not sexually), and she was obsessing about him not calling back. Brick ended up making a friend on his own, when left unattended. The look on his face when the other boy (Arlow) said he likes flying kites was priceless! It was like 'omg I know what to say!'. Totally priceless.

     Axl's band reminds me so much of Dillon's music from Modern Family. His lyrics are nowhere near as clever, but the music is equally as bad. I laughed out loud when he's trying to get his teacher to star in his music video, thinking they make 100K or 200K a year max. I wish!!

     Sue and Mike are hilarious together. She wants to see and R-rated movie with Taylor Lautner (is he even old enough to see an r-rated movie?) Mike's answer was that Frankie probably already said no, so he says no too. Sue and Carly find a way to get into the theatre (by dressing like old ladies). She ultimately comes home sobbing that it was all a big mistake, she should have listened to her parents, tat she couldn't handle three pumps of butter and threw up on the floor. She begged her dad to punish her, so he took away her phone and iPod. After that, he had run out of things to take away. Sue offers that she likes to watch a guy at the park mow the lawn, and Mike responds "okay, no more of that for two weeks ... actually that's a little weird, why don't you stop doing that altogether". At the end of the episode, Mike asked Sue if she was supposed to go to Carly's, but she says "I'm grounding myself for another week, I just don't feel as though I've learned my lesson"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...