enjoy the little things in life, for one day you’ll look back and realize they were the big things

Check Out My Other Blogs!

           

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Breakfast

     Ahh breakfast, my love. And boy do I ever love breakfast. Pancakes, cereal, granola, porridge, waffles, fruit, crepes, breakfast buns, smoothies and shakes .... All are music to my ears (and the eqivalent saying for mouth).

     I woke up this morning, feeling particularly annoyed about having to spend my whole weekend doing school work. I know it's necessary blah blah. What I would really love to do is spend the day getting my room tidy, making cookies, and quilting. But instead, I have a 10 page paper due Tuesday in my personality class, a midterm for Clinical Psych Monday night, and a midterm Tuesday night in my Prison&Liberty class.

     It's not that the classes aren't interesting, I just don't want to write the paper.

     We're supposed to write a whole self-discovery paper about ourselves and our childhood, and how that has affected our personalities and relationships today. It's very Freudian ... but without Freud (if that makes any sense). I was going to do my paper on Erikson's eight stages, and how I passed through them during my life thus far, how I am shaped today because of it, and then branch off a bit into my relationship, and how that follows the same stages. It's all very interesting.

     I just love procrastinating.

     Since I am sickly poor, and have no suitable breakfast item, I have decided to make breakfast buns. They are fantabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...