enjoy the little things in life, for one day you’ll look back and realize they were the big things

Check Out My Other Blogs!

           

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Grey's Anatomy - Briefing

Since this is the first post I'm writing about Grey's, I think I should brief you all on my take.

     Avery is delicious
     Karev is super sexy. I think he and Izzy did well together, and I didn't like her leaving. The only other person I liked him with was Lexie.
     Except Lexie and Mark need to be together. I totally understand her reluctance to be with him both times when he has a baby in his life, but I hope it all works out.
     Meredith and Derek are of course perfect together.
     Cristina and Owen being together is okay for me, so long as Owen isn't with Teddy. I don't like Teddy. I really had no patience for Cristina at the beginning of this season when she was going through her PTSD meltdown.
     Actually, I loved Cristina with Burke, so I didn't like his departure. And I loved George, so it sucks that he left too.
     The pseudo-lesbian thing between Callie and Hahn was just no. I don't like Hahn, and I'm glad she's gone.
     Callie and Arizona together I love.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...