enjoy the little things in life, for one day you’ll look back and realize they were the big things

Check Out My Other Blogs!

           

Thursday, February 10, 2011

What The Crap...

What the crap.
What the crap.

So I went to the library just now to get the slides to copy. There are three copies on reserve, and they are all checked out. Now I was expecting that, but I was prepared to wait for them. Normally, things such as notes and textbooks are on reserve for a few hours and/or are not supposed to leave the library at all.

This is of course not the case.

Two of the three copies are due tomorrow at 5:30pm (lo and behold, the starting time of the exam), and the third copy is due Saturday afternoon at 2:15. Seriously.

I sent an e-mail to the teacher asking her to please change the time limit for the reserve items to something more reasonable, and not two friggin days.

Now what?!? ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...