enjoy the little things in life, for one day you’ll look back and realize they were the big things

Check Out My Other Blogs!

           

Monday, February 21, 2011

Dream of a Dream

     I had the best dream last night, and I just had to share it. I was dating Chuck Bass. It was actually a morph of him and a certain someone from high school (I'll just call him DL). I just have to say, it was a very sexy/risqué morph of a man. Somehow there was a large group of people, perhaps some from his group of friends in high school, perhaps some of the gang from Gossip Girl, but I know for sure my friends in the dream were the girls from Pretty Little Liars. Can I just point out that it seems as though my subconscious is really looking forward to TV tonight?! I don't remember all the details but some of us were hiding and others were trying to escape, but Chuck/DL and I kept stealing kisses when no one was looking. It was a very happy dream :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...