enjoy the little things in life, for one day you’ll look back and realize they were the big things

Check Out My Other Blogs!

           

Friday, February 11, 2011

Day of Death

     So I slept like a dead person last night.

     My alarm woke me up at 10:00 and I was in the same position I was when I fell asleep. And that means I'm tired. But something odd happened; I set my alarm for 10:00 and it woke me up. At the time I decided like hell was I going to get up, so I re-set my alarm for 11:00. I woke up on my own at 10:57, and watched the clock change ... 10:57 ... 10:58 ... 10:59 ... 11:00 .... And the alarm didn't go off. Of course, I figured that in my probably-still-very-asleep state, I mucked up changing the time (as I do from time to time). So I decided to be smart and responsible, and get out of bed. My History midterm is at 5:30, and I do have quite a lot to read. Now, my fellow Lifers, what time is it now as I blog ever so faithfully? 10:18. I'm pissed. Don't ask.

     Of course, as is my luck, I think I'm coming down with something. Headache, body aches, extreme exhaustion... Well don't be surprised, it's exam time.

     Today is seriously going to suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...