enjoy the little things in life, for one day you’ll look back and realize they were the big things

Check Out My Other Blogs!

           

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Urgh History! Urgh, Midterms!

     I've got a bit of time now to write while I eat my porridge (maple and brown sugar = yumm). Not that I don't enjoy the porridge (note the 'yumm') but I miss CEREAL. Cereal is my life. But since I didn't go back to work after the Christmas break, and really really need to continue paying off my bills, I have not been able to buy groceries in almost a month, ergo no milk, ergo no cereal.

     I have my first exam tomorrow in my History and Systems of Psychology class. Me + history = nightmare. So needless to say, I am anxious about the midterm. At the beginning of the semester, I was so excited to go to classes, I felt so proud and full of purpose. Well that only lasted a week or so. Damn you Sims, quilting, sleep and lack of willpower... So after my Personality class today at 2:30, I'm going to march myself down into the depths of the Morriset library to get the notes of the classes that I missed. Then I am going to sit my ass down at a table, and copy all the ones I missed. Then I am going to open my textbook and read all six chapters. Why venture down in the depths of the sub-basement of the library you ask? The answer is simple. My teacher still believes it is the late 90's and continues to use an overhead projector and transparencies. Look out classmates, I will fight you tooth and nail for those slides!

     Of course, some of that will need to be postponed until tomorrow, as Matt and I are going to see The Long Weekend at the Ottawa Little Theatre tonight, courtesy of my mother's Christmas present to us (mainly for Matt, but I get to tag along).

     Oh dear look at the time. I have to finish my porridge (because of course I haven't touched it yet due to you, you distraction). Plus, Holly is talking about a cash-cow?! And I need to shower before class, for which I have to leave at 1:40.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...