enjoy the little things in life, for one day you’ll look back and realize they were the big things

Check Out My Other Blogs!

           

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Grey's Anatomy

Season 7, Episode 14
February 10, 2011

     This episode I enjoyed for a few reasons and story lines. I love the fact that Karev is so sweet. He had his share of asshole moments, so I love the story line of him working in peds and the NICU. It shows another side of him that we haven't seen since Izzy left.

     Lexie is hilarious. I think Chyler Leigh is an amazing actor. The scene of her venting to Avery about her Dad's new "tatted-up skank" was just the right amount of comedy, and then tragedy when she ends up talking about Mark. I really want them to get back together. It was so sweet of Avery not to tell Mark about it. And I loved the bit about Avery's sparkle.

     As far as Callie goes, I think she is amazingly hilarious. She always has the best monologues, and her facial expressions and tone of voice is always delivered perfectly.

     "If we're gonna do this whole 'everybody gets a vote' thing, there's gonna be a new system. We'll still each get one vote, but also the baby gets a vote. As I house the baby, I'll be speaking for him slash her. And, since I'll be pushing this baby out of a very small hole in my body, I'll also get an extra-special vagina vote."

I want an extra-special vagina vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...